“Quality”, “Creativity”, “Craftsmanship” These are the three pillars that TASAKI, Japan’s premier high jeweller, continues to uphold as it strives to deliver innovative, yet elegant, jewellery. The pursuit of cutting-edge beauty has been in the genes of the TASAKI brand since its inception in 1954. Now, more than half a century later, the doors are set to open on a new legacy: “TASAKI TIMEPIECES”.
They are a fusion of the precision craftsmanship and sensitive aesthetic sense that Japan is well known for. Taking pride in both function and form, “TASAKI TIMEPIECES” provide the luxury experience. A new legend is born.
TASAKI will once again be launching a number of new models, including exquisite jewellery timepieces that depict the sophisticated and luxurious world of TASAKI.
“abstract star” abstractly and dramatically expresses the night sky of shining stars. This jewellery watch has been newly added to the popular series, which expresses the form of stars with a stylish outline. As well as the bracelet, the design of the dial and case also imitate a star motif in this modern and sophisticated design that glitters in either white gold and diamonds, or SAKURAGOLD™, Akoya pearls and diamonds.
comet plus is a playful impression in which a comet blazing through the universe is designed in a pop style.
The comet is expressed in SAKURAGOLD™ and diamonds, and the comet’s light tail in Akoya pearl, abstractly and dynamically depicts its trailing glow in this unique TASAKI luxury jewellery watch.
The creative stepped bezel is the distinctive feature of the “Odessa”. This series takes it name from the Steps in Odessa, famous for the optical illusion of appearing long when being looked up at, and short and wide when looked down on from above. All Odessa models incorporate the stepped bezel, which depicts the three TASAKI pillars of “Quality”, “Creativity” and “Craftsmanship”.
Jewellery timepiece, “cluster”, is inspired by the jewellery designed in 2010 Thakoon Panichgul. The timepiece depicts a decadent, aesthetic world with its form that boasts presence and uses luxury materials in pursuit of the ultimate luxe.
The “serpentine” is made up of curved lines, like those of a flexible winding snake. Also available in a jewellery series, the organic and sensual form of the “serpentine” is inspired by the glamorous and modern aesthetic of the 1970s.
“refined rebellion” is a jewellery series created by Thakoon Panichgul. It is a fusion between two traditionally opposing elements, “refined” and “unorthodox”. This hallmark TASAKI design is also being used in “TASAKI TIMEPIECES”.
- 2017/7/27TASAKI Presents New Pieces Embellished with Stars and Comets Colouring the Night Sky in the Luxury Watch Collection “TASAKI TIMEPIECES”
- 2016/8/18New Additions to “TASAKI TIMEPIECES”, Luxury Watch Collection by High-End Jeweller TASAKI
- 2015/9/30“TASAKI TIMEPIECES Executive Salon” Grand Opening at TASAKI Ginza Flagship Store on Thursday, October 1st
- 2015/8/4Launch of “TASAKI TIMEPIECES”, High-End Jeweller TASAKI’s First Luxury Timepieces Collection
- 2015/6/3Launch of the First Luxury Watch Collection “TASAKI TIMEPIECES”. TASAKI Held an Event, “The Curiosity”
- * SAKURAGOLD™는 TASAKI(타사키)만의 특허 기술로 탄생한 금의 종류입니다.
- – 제품의 사양은 예고없이 변경 될 수 있습니다.
- – 사진 기술에 따라 실제 크기와 색상이 다를 수 있습니다.
- – 가격은 예고없이 변경 될 수 있습니다.
- – 일부 상품은 한정된 스토어에서만 판매됩니다.
* 자세한 내용은 매장 직원 또는 TASAKI(타사키) 고객 서비스에 문의하십시오.